There are many factors to consider that may impact the performance and suitability of a life insurance policy. It’s important to periodically review your clients’ life insurance and determine that both the product and the planning objectives are being met.
Some of the more common reasons to conduct regular life insurance policy reviews include:
- Policy Funding Adequacy
- Carrier Rating
- Cost of Insurance Increases
- Policy Maturity Risks
- Replacement to Better Performing Policy.
Our mission is to help people better understand their financial options. That means empowering you and your clients by providing the facts necessary to make the best decisions for their financial futures – and life insurance is an important part of that.
The FMV (fair market value) provides advisors with an appraisal of your clients’ life insurance when encountering situations such as:
- Business valuations.
- Transferring a policy from one entity to another.
- Exiting from a Split Dollar arrangement.
- M&A or bankruptcy transactions.
- Business disputes that involve a buy/sell agreement.