Estate Planning Wealth Accumulation Premium Financing Foreign Nationals Charitable Giving Defined Benefits
Why would someone consider a life settlement?
Life Settlements Hidden Value Ideal Candidates Transaction Process Retained DB Life Insurance Audit
- The policy is simply no longer needed or wanted.
- The policy does not serve it’s intended original purpose.
- Premiums are no longer affordable.
- Cash is needed for retirement.
- Financial assistance is needed to pay for medical bills.
- Funds are needed for long-term care.
- A family business is sold, or the owner retires, and the insurance is no longer needed.